- UPDATED: We have modified Sharepoint Online uploads to allow for any sub-site format (the previous release allowed for only /sites sub-sites)
- UPDATED: We also updated the Sharepoint testing utility (v20.1) to allow for any sub-site format (see note above)
- BUG FIX: An encryption bug related to saving and auto-filling the password field for the Viewer Enterprise edition has been fixed
- NEW: The Administrator application for the Enterprise Viewer now has pipe delimited export options and quick text-based listing reports for both Reports and Users; the export option creates a data file you can use for custom reports, and the quick list reports are for quick tasks and analysis.
- NEW: The Report List and User List window both show counts for total records (or searched/filtered records).
If you are on the prior release, 2020.500/505, and if the updates above do not affect you, this is not a critical release. If you are not on at lease 2020.500/505, please update.
As always, to update, you only need to run the Updater (just once), to update your software (no matter the current version you are on).