- Fixed a random bug with the Scheduler data file getting corrupted due to memory shortages
- Fixed a bug with temporary files getting sent to Jeff-Net\Report Runner Program Files directory instead of Jeff-Net\Report Runner Batch documents folder. All users should look for and delete a "C" folder in your Jeff-Net\Report Runner Program Files directory. It won't hurt for it to be there, but it's not necessary after updating, and it shouldn't be there.
- Added a JNRRB.INI setting "ForceCommandSetLocation" to handle reports using Command datasources differently. *If* you are having any issues running reports with Command datasources, you should add ForceCommandSetLocation=1 to [Options] group in JNRRB.INI.
- NEW bursting feature! You can now burst PDFs and merge them with other PDFs (or attach multiple PDFs via email) from a specified another directory. We will be creating a KB article to explain how to do this, but there are new right-click batch-specific INI settings.
- Added additional log file message and automatic error correcting
- Added jnBurstEmail variable (this was added for usage in PDF burst merges)
- Modified variable replacement code to account for some bracketed variables and one replacement that caused issue #2 above
NEW! Report Runner Documentor!
- First off, this product is 100% FREE, and it always will be
- It requires SQL Server; if you do not have SQL Server available, we do offer hosting of a SQL Server database for it for just $99/year
- Report Runner Documentor is Crystal Reports documentation software. The entire report is analyzed and all report values are stored to a database. We've included four reports to output stats and analysis. Use the software to find tables/datasources, parameters, formulas, and fields used across all reports (and much, much more).
- More information coming soon to website, but to install, just download the FULL installer from the download page
The Batch update is considered semi-critical. Please download and run updater immediately: