- New! Run up to 20 XML files at a time (or 20 Web Portal reports)! 2.5 times more processes (up from 8 previously)
- Updated file processing logic where new XML files in Input queue are "seen" (and therefore processed) much quicker than before
- Updated the Event Server controller application to show 20 processes and expanded the height of the three queues slightly
This is a significant update in processing power. You should see Event Server processes and Web Portal reports run MUCH faster than before.
When updating Event Server, please follow the following steps (read all steps before starting update):
1) Stop the Event Server service (right-click and Stop from system tray)
2) Exit the Event Server controller application (right-click and exit from system tray)
3) Download and install the new Event Server application (http://www.jeff-net.com/download.htm
4) Restart controller from Startup folder and restart Event Server service (right-click and start service from system tray)
Note: Don't forget to re-set your credentials on the Event Server service if you previously were using anything other than the System account. When a service is updated, it defaults back to the System account.