- Add all your reports/jobs to a single batch.
- Set them all for File output to XLS or XLSX (whatever you're looking for); easiest to stay with default output directory, but be sure and give the output files unique names
- Set/Name the tab names (red field) on each to whatever you want
- In the lower right corner of window, set the sort order (number each one sequentially) in the order you want the tabs
- Save the batch and name the XML file; this will enable the INI button in the main interface
- Click the INI button and right-click to select the settings below...
XLSOverrideFileName=C:\Whatever Directory\Whatever FileName.XLS
Optionally, if you're wanting to email the merged file, set these settings...
XLSEmailList=list of email addresses separated by a semi-colon
XLSEmailSubject=subject of email